Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Preview of RYGY 2010 Collection



It's a beautiful Sunday Afternoon on South Beach, location the beautiful Shore Club Poolside. An ideal party venue with stunning women and men at play, so the stage is set for a Preview Fashion Show for RYGY 2010 collection. The show was scheduled to start at 3:30PM, actual start time 5PM but with great music playing hundreds of people dancing in the pool in beautiful swimsuits and board shorts whose complaining. I started to review the 2010 line sheets to get an inside look at what to expect, I would describe the collection as Southern Comfort with a hint of Nautical Adventure which is a continuation from their 2009 collection (very predictable). They premiered 16 pieces which looked better in person than on the line sheets I must add. There isn't 1 piece that gave me the "wow" I was looking for, but a very solid collection which will do well in the conservative resort market around the Caribbean. I would rate this collection as the "supporting case" to a portfolio of swimwear!

On to the next fashion show stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment