Saturday, July 11, 2009

Creating It's All Wet Beachwear!

After completing my bachelors degree then my masters degree, working in corporate America, opening a day spa something was still missing from my life. Passion, true love of my work/ business I work 12 hours a day 6 days a week why shouldn't I love my career? This is a familiar feeling to many but I decided to take action immediately...
So I decided to follow my entrepreneurship spirit by formally starting my company It's All Wet Beachwear, my vision is to distribute mid to high-end designer swimwear to the Caribbean. So I started having trunk shows in my favorite place Jamaica to test the market place and demand for my products. I was met with great interest and feedback immediately... So I hit the ground running in true Racquel fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment