When we decided to go into lingerie, it was because lingerie truly enabled us to discover our customers needs outside of swimwear. At its most powerful, lingerie can allow you to dress as the person you are that day, at that very moment – even if no one else sees that person except you!
Increase the Life Span of your Bras, with these few important tips!
Bras are the foundation of any outfit, so it’s important to treat them with care. A good quality bra should last 8-12 months. You should have at least 4-6 everyday bras in your collection. It is recommended that you wash your bra every 2-3 wears, depending on the level of activity and personal hygiene. Sports bras should be washed after each use.
- Hand wash your bras using a mild detergent. If you machine wash your bras, always us the delicate or hand wash cycle and fasten the hooks. Avoid bleach, hot water and harsh detergents.
- Rinse in cold water to restore the shape and elasticity.
- Air dry your bras whenever possible, the heat of the dryer will damage the elasticity.
- When bras are in drawers, fold them carefully to prevent snagging.
- Don’t turn them inside out because it creates unsightly dimples that can become visible under clothing.
- When traveling, fasten hooks and use lingerie travel bags.
- Place socks or panties in the padded cups to avoid damaging them when traveling.
|Eberjey- Delirious Pool Blue|
|Eberjey- Anouk Black|